Generally, the objective of business is to provide a needed service, and maximize profits while lowering overhead expenses. This means establishing a strategic plan which could account for anticipated, as well as unexpected expenses. Looking out for those “unexpected expenses” is where we can help. We will help you find a sensibly priced business insurance policy to look out for those unpredicted losses, like accidents, legal claims, worker accidental injuries, and more…
How much commercial insurance is excessive? What is too little? State regulations will govern the basic insurance requirements, like workers compensation, unemployment, & disability insurance, etc… We can help cover almost any aspect of your business.
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Garage Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Surety Bond
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Mon - Thurs: 8AM to 4:30PM
Friday: 8AM to 4PM
We are licensed in the state of Massachusetts.